Thursday 25 August 2011

CP MODELS TQD Castings 1980's British soldiers 1/72, 100TH POST!!!!

 Hello all,
On my 100th post on the blog,
A dream has come true!!!!At last the mythical TQD castings Falklands Brit's have been re-cast AND are for sale.
They are now available from the great Mark at CP models miniatures,
The come with spare heads berets, caps or helmets depending on the set.They are labeled  as 1980's but we all know where they are clothed for!
You even get separate Bergen's for some of the blokes,  which I might have to see if I can come to some arrangement to get some on their own for stowage on my Airfix Scorpion.
I already have my sets put by ready for pay day.I have to say they look the nuts, I can only hope that there is some Argentine forces to go with them.
For my 100th post it has made me a very,very happy man.
I would like to thank all those follower's that can be bothered to read the rantings of a dodgy painter and even iffier model maker, I promise to try and improve,and up the standard a bit more.

Cheers Rich.

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A LARGER VIEW, AND ANY COMMENTS MORE THAN WELCOME!

4 comments:

Paul said...

These look lovely. Order me some too!!!

Al said...

I'd be keen too, depending on how they'd mix with plastics. Any chance of a comparison mate?

west1871 said...

Hello Al,

I just got them today and will post a size scale, but to be honest mate,I think being an ex cabbage head you will snap them up, these are cracking!

Cheers Rich.

Al said...

Cabbage head he says...!